We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Does anyone have a Canadian $2 and $100 bill? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi All,

Well, being somewhat of a perfectionist (at least I like to think I am) I am having problems with my Hundy 500. Since Canadian bills are different colours, it seems to show a bit. I've tried old 1's and new 20's (both a shade of green) but am still unhappy.

Does anyone have a $2 bill (not the old one but the one issued before it was replaced by the toonie) and a new $100 bill lying around? If so, can you lay one on top of the other and tell me if the brown on the edges of both bills is similiar?

Thanx!

django
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
This may seem odd, but if there is any color difference I would assume you could use a tea bag to color the rest of it to try and get it a bit closer. maybe.

Just a thought! good luck.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Alikzam,

I'm afraid I might be a tad ignorant when it comes to tea bagging...Any tips?

Thanx!

Jamie D. Grant
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Try Ebay or a coin collection store near you.

Dynamike
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2351 Posts

Profile of todsky
The $100 dollar bill is brownish, while the $2 bill was more orangey, if I recall correctly (I don't have one now),
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Any coib and stamp shop should have what you arw looking for. I was in Toronto a short time ago and neede some Argentinian bills, local guy had exactly what I neede on the first trip. Great source for bills and certain coins, 43 US pennies as well.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Does anyone have a Canadian $2 and $100 bill? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL