The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Joshua Jay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
I think Joshua Jay is great!

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
Well I saw his lecture last night, and I loved it. He had awesome tricks and just an overall great lecture. This one was just a small group, maybe 15 tops, so it was real up-close magic. He had an awesome take on ACR using a remote control, and an incredible ring and string type effect with three chinese coins and a sting. He was a very nice guy, too.
Algebra2
View Profile
Regular user
CA
156 Posts

Profile of Algebra2
Great DVD set also check out Magic Atlas..
earlmat
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of earlmat
Everyone of course is entitled to their own opinion. With that being said, I think Joshua Jay is a wonderful magician. His magic is thoughtful and
spectator-centric. This is a refreshing change from so many other magicians whose main focus is the fool other magicians instead of entertaining the lay spectator. I have been to one of Joshua's lectures. He knows his stuff. What is scary is that I don't think that we have seen the best of Joshua Jay, because of his youth. I look forward to seeing more of his magic.
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
I had the good opportunity to see Josh again this past winter in Chicago. Once again, he not only fried everyone with some great magic but he was exhausted from his travel getting there. He still gave us a 100% great lecture. He spent quite a few hours teaching and learning from some of the areas top card guys before and after the lecture also. He is a humble and unpretentious person when it comes to sharing his magic. His card skills are extrordinary and as some posters have said, he is still climbing the ladder of knowledge in the magic world. Afterwords, he went to a local Café and unselfishly shared his knowledge of card magic with anyone who wanted to go and "rub elbows" with him. Great guy he is. I hope to see him again one day.
glatner
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of glatner
I saw Josh perform my first year that I was interested in magic. (i was 10 I think). I was absolutely blown away. I had a chance to talk with him after and he gave me a deck of his promo cards. I really respect him and the magic he does.

Gabe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Joshua Jay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL