The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ellusionist's Melting Point & Ghost Shadow Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
This seems to be a new product that will come out from Ellusionst.
What do you guys think?
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Cesaral......RY%20ID}

Phil
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
There is at last 2 other links. Look it up by name.
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Thanks Smile
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
All I have to say is this looks F'n awesome
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
zwevie
View Profile
New user
Belgium
36 Posts

Profile of zwevie
Yeah, awesome! They also sell it at hocus-pocus.
If anyone likes to discuss on msn, add me greetz
zwevie@hotmail.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
It does look awesome but I have a few things ON preorder and delay list so ill have to wait. If it is not like I expect then I am all in.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Beep beep, I need the Road Runner to fetch my magic! Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
Yah, looks like your better off ordering from E tho because you get the bonus "ghost coin" effect and you pay the same price as on hocus-pocus
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
ofrmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of ofrmagic
Acording to mariano ghost coin is a bonus and it will come with regardless where do you buy it from hank,hocus or e.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Seems nice but similar to Subterfuge.. I think..
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"


I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
anticoin
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of anticoin
Subterfuge?
mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
313 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
This is not from the ellusionists........this topic is misleading....

the only thing is, ellusionists is the only place with a demo of the ghost coin available in their website. As for the bonus itself, it's PART OF THE PRODUCT. You get it along with your purchase of the melting point regardless of anywhere you get it.

As for the trick itself, I do not think it is too silimar with subterfuge.....this link here
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

contains a little conversation between the originator of both items, which might help you know a bit more about it..
volz0r
View Profile
New user
Galena, IL
34 Posts

Profile of volz0r
I'm not sure why this is being sold at such a high price. I'm not saying it's not
a cool trick, but I'd imagine just about anyone here can see how it's being done.
Especially given the description of included and required materials.
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Did Cyril use the same method for his coin thru glass table?? But I believe the spectator placed her hand under the table instead if I remember correctly
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2006-01-31 12:34, volz0r wrote:
I'm not sure why this is being sold at such a high price. I'm not saying it's not
a cool trick, but I'd imagine just about anyone here can see how it's being done.
Especially given the description of included and required materials.


At least I haven been able to figure out the ditch Smile Maybe you have.
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Quote:
On 2006-01-26 22:18, Phil Chau Kin Man wrote:
This seems to be a new product that will come out from Ellusionst.
What do you guys think?
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Cesaral......RY%20ID}

Phil



Ellusionist is putting this out? You'd better tell that to Penguin Magic.

Quote:
On 2006-01-31 06:38, mickey.w wrote:
This is not from the ellusionists........this topic is misleading....

the only thing is, ellusionists is the only place with a demo of the ghost coin available in their website. As for the bonus itself, it's PART OF THE PRODUCT. You get it along with your purchase of the melting point regardless of anywhere you get it.

As for the trick itself, I do not think it is too silimar with subterfuge.....this link here
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

contains a little conversation between the originator of both items, which might help you know a bit more about it..


The respective inventors of Melting Point and Subterfuge have actually exchanged gimmicks already, as they seem to admire each other's thinking and the way in which the other approached the use of the gimmick (there is a minor similarity to each other, but the approaches and uses are very different).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ellusionist's Melting Point & Ghost Shadow Coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL