The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is the "best" I can Remote View, but won't show you now excuse? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I wasnt giving you grief Jack. Just playing along.
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
The voices in my head are saying no!, in fact I think I use that one too much, they just told me
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello
lane99
View Profile
Elite user
421 Posts

Profile of lane99
There was a RV'er on Coast to Coast AM radio show this week. The clown came up with two excellent excuses:

1. He can't find Bin Landen because he's probably in a place where there are no street signs. So even if he can "see" him in his mind, we won't know exactly where his is without any street signs to guide us to him.

2. He can't find the girl (Natalie H, is it?) in Aruba (is it?) because she probably already got eaten by sharks, so, in fact, there's nothing to see.

Haha, you think I'm joking, right? Well, C2C has an audio archive. So you can check it for yourself if you don't "believe" Smile
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
Well at least they are easily understood.

Also reasonable.

In fact I say truthfull.

Jack

H.12/O.17 A-X
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey - the RVers did find Bin Laden - you just don't understand the grand CONSPIRACY that is why... RV is being supressed and controlled by the government to continue its shadow rule and also pump in hallucinogenic substances into drinking resivours to cause people to see "reality" they want to show them... if someone proved RV existed - they woould eb removed - everyone attached would be removed and then all the medical files etc. burned......

That is my favourite excuse
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Good one Doc!

Very X-Files

Jack

H.12/O.17 A-X
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
I HAD Bin Laden pinpointed, but then Jimtron asked me some questions and I got derailed...

:P (just kidding, JT)

Seriously, here's what I have so far: I'm seeing Bin Laden very clearly... he's standing in front of a... a cave, that's sort of different from the others... there's dust... rocks... plenty of rubble... WAIT -- there's a camel, with a little bald spot on the hump... and in the cave some women are being ignored and oppressed...

That's it. I dunno, does that, maybe, ring a bell with anyone..?

Seth
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
My remote viewer minutes are nearly used up for this month and I'm trying to save some rollover minutes for a big show I have coming up in a few months.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
Now THAT is funny!!!! I actually lost a little soda through my nose on that one! Smile Smile Smile Smile
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
Strange... I am getting I think Bin Laden in JC penny in memphis in the bedding department?. I guess my aim is off.
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
The one that made me the maddest was. "Buy the 79 dollar DVD and then I can remote for you". Does everybody have to buy a DVD to be a spectator in remote viewing?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea chichi they do. BUT fortunatly I just sold one to Bin Laden so we are on our way!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I hope you dropped a salt shaker in his pocket while you were there.

BTW did you take the time alert the athorities as to his whereabouts? Or maybe this whole RV thing is a plot to get him to buy the DVD thus disclosing his whereabouts. Brilliant! See, RV works. Smile
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
Nope, no salt, but.........
While he getting the DVD, we had a TRN tattooed on his forehead, told him it was a key so he could unlock some software on the DVD.
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
All I wanted was his money. I didn't tag him in any way. BUT I did get his money.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
With automatic writing I've produced
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
Sorry. You are not following the correct protocols. Come back when you have done your homework.
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
My favourites are:
"I'd love to, but my hands are all clammy."

"I'd love to, but my dog opening the fridge with his paw & the kitchen's a complete state & needs seeing to."

"I'd love to do a little remote viewing for you now, but sadly my hands are on fire. Now, "how could a man set fire to his hands?" - there's a question".

"Leave me alone, I'm knitting a hat for my niece!"

"I'm going to be busy for an hour or two, I'm afraid - My wife is trapped in a fox-snare in a field just off the M11. I just hope she'll make it."

"Can't you see I used to be a Fawn?" ...

Gosh. You can lead an RVer to water, - but you can't make him do an RV demonstration for when you ask.

"My cat died."
Sparrow in a barrow.
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
My best excuse..."What the **** is RV?"
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
974 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
Quote:
On 2006-01-27 19:05, Bill Hallahan wrote:
I am remoting viewing right now. I'm watching a movie. Leave me alone.

MUAHAHAHA... love it.

"... if I do it too often I'll soon look like an 80 year old grandpa. I got to use my body powers wisely...dressing room comes to mind Smile"
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Yo Moma knows I can.

Jack

H.12/O.17 A-X
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is the "best" I can Remote View, but won't show you now excuse? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL