The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Bowler Hat! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
I just got in the finest Bowler hats on the market. Made from black wool felt with stiff rims this specially designed for juggling, balancing, hat manipulation and finale load ticks.

Not like some on the market that will crack if you crushed them. This is a real worker's hat. This Bowler comes with inside leather trim for comfort and beautifully lined.

I have owned one of these hat's for the best part of 15 years and is a by great for hat manipulation.

If your looking for a real good hat look no further. http://www.fathatmagic.com
Mario

They cost about $98.00 but I will include the postage with it.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
The nils Poll hats are awesome too. You should see if you can carry those as well. Great for those who do hat manip.

Best,

Dan-

P.S. The site is looking great!

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks Dan
Nils Poll hat, are nice but they don't look like a regular hat. They are tow-tone so it is harder to match it with your suits, they look clown-ie and they are very heavy because they are trippled layared that is what gives them their bulky look. That is great if that is what your looking for. I personally think that the Bowler can give it self to magic and final loads best and it is very easy to mix and match it to your suits. Now I can get them in if their is a strong intereset in them.
Mario
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Mario,

I have one that is all black. You can get them in solid colors. They also make a derby as opposed to the regular Pol hat. the bowler hat looks just like a bowler hat.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
That's great, is it still trippled layered if so they must still be heavy?
Mario
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Yes, but heavy is a good thing if you also do hat manipulation. It is also good for loading a melon. Smile

I do not think it is necessarily better than a regular bowler but variety is the spice of life as my mother said to the milkman. Smile

Best,

Dan-

bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Hey Dan & Mario,
I've got several hats that I use, depending on the occasion. Bob Sheets got me started with the Jester hat years ago. Thanks Bob!!! Now have several multi-colored ones that match the outfits, plus several others. I guess my favorite is the Indiana Jones type hat, soft, flexible, holds lots of bucks.
Bill
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hay Bill
I have a number as well, Bowler's, Trobies, Pork Pie, Fez I think I have got that many hat's that I have cases and trunks. There are some things I just collect.
And now bloody cups. Smile
Mario
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Mario,

I didn't see the size of the Cellini Cups. Maybe I didn't pat close enough attention.
Also, I wear a pork pie that I picked up in New Orleans last year. The only problem is it is hot and I tend to perspire in it causing the dreaded whit ring. Do you have any suggestions for lining the hat or something to treat it with?
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
No, sweat and blood stained hat. Means your working hard.
Wear it with pride.
Mario
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
What can I say they will take a full size Criket Ball.
Mario
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Thanks, I keep catching flack from other magi friends of mine. They don't Busk, so they're always trying to tell me that I dress unprofessional and the hats I wear need cleaned and so on...

Like I said, they don't busk.
Thanks for the re-inforcement Mario. I kind of liked the way it looked but sometines one gives in to others' suggestions.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Bowler Hat! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL