The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Appearing/Dancing Cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
woodywizard
View Profile
New user
columbus Indiana
21 Posts

Profile of woodywizard
[quote]On 2006-01-28 23:08, Michael Baker wrote:
Neither the dancing cane, nor the appearing cane should EVER be put into the hands of a spectator.

If you are taking the cane to the prom,(which by the way I plan on doing, along with delights, a normal tt some kabuki streamers and a mylar mouth coil), I would plan on going by yourself for the purpose of entertaining other party goers. I would use the vanishing cane and ultimate gimmick. Thanks
brian Woodbridge
A happy person does not have a certain set of circumstances, but a certain set of attitudes.
Mary Hamlin
magic_man204
View Profile
Veteran user
north idaho
350 Posts

Profile of magic_man204
Hey chris I was woundering if you had a vid of your cane yroutine somewhere. I am interested
magician211
View Profile
New user
Key West, FL
63 Posts

Profile of magician211
Actually, I just uploaded one. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjskfvZHR10. That was a couple of month ago at a show enjoy!
Christian
"Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination." Gene Wilder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Appearing/Dancing Cane (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL