The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Rolla Bola/Balance Board info. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Hey, does anyone have any of the info on how to make a rolla bola/ balance board? I know this is more of a juggling thing but it's also kinf of a circus stunt. (And as far as I'm concerned, you guys are a bit more handy than the jugglers! But that will be our secret.) So any help info, etc., would be great. Send a pm if you want.

Thanks in advance!

Anton James "The Royalty"
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Actually, you can find plans on circusnews.com in their equipment database.

Personally, a few years ago I received an indoboard that works just as well. It's wider than the average one because it is a surf/skate one but you can do a variety of tricks on them.
MetalBender
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of MetalBender
I used to do Rola Bola in my act when I was doing more juggling shows. I just found a huge piece of PVC pipe and cut a piece of plywood about shoulder leangth. Actually it was two pieces of 1/2" plywood screwed together for better streangth. Someone gave me a rola bola that Dube makes and let me tell you it's pretty, but other than that the same as my homemade one. Not only that but my homemade one got better reactions from the audience because it apeared more dangerous. In actuality the Dube one was more dangerous because of the stops on the sides.
"Magic up close and personal, the way is should be."

http://www.DelusionMasters.com
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
You could also take a look at the ones unicycle make, http://www.unicycle.fr , they're great for stacking/using more than one tube.

The homemade ones, I find, aren't precision enough for you to be able to use more than one tube.

Take care,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Rolla Bola/Balance Board info. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL