The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pouches again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

docfaeaberdeen
View Profile
New user
Aberdeen
2 Posts

Profile of docfaeaberdeen
Can anyone advise who is making pouches like the gazzo one. I saw an ad for them in magic pitch a while back and having saved up have found that they have doubled in price now that they are being marketed by Penguin magic. I want to do a mellon/ large grapefruit final load can anyone recommend a less expensive alternative.

Many thanks

Doc
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Check with Frank at theambitiouscard.com. He usually has GREAT products and is always very well priced! Good Luck.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Hank Lee makes a perfectly serviceable gibercere (I know I didn't spell it right but I took a shot at it Smile )

It will allow you to load three or four loads plus a small melon or a coconut. The price is right around $100. That is the cheapest alternative I know of.

Frank over at ambitiouscard.com makes a very sexy Cellini style pouch that is big and not too pricey if memory serves. Frank's stuff is also super high quality. Frank, will that pouch do six loads and a melon?

I'm pretty sure those are all of the options.

Good luck with it.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Oh, I forgot all about Hank Lee's. Thanks Dan. When you heading out for a nice little busker tour?
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
I must say the Gazzo Pouch is a superb standard if your going the whole hog of six laod and a Melon.
Mario
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13411 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
The cellini pouch will certainly do 6 oranges and a grapefruit. I use a coconut (they last longer and make a nice thud when they hit the table).

My smaller pouch is what I typiclly use for the routine and though I only use 4 oranges, it could take a coconut/grapefruit and 6 lacrosse ball sized oranges.

Frank
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Six oranges that inpresive.
Are they big oranges let me put it another way, will it take six base balls or in my case six cricket balls as well as a coconut?
Good to see your still around.
Mario
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13411 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I was thinking orange = lacross ball size.

I agree that for 6 huge loads like a baseball and a big melon a gazzo type pouch is best.

both my poachers pouch and cellini pouch seem best for a variety of uses
during a performance. not just for c&b loads. I think 4 oranges and a coconut/grapefruit is a reasonable amount for those pouches. 6 can be done but, it seems that you're taking away from the other benefits of those pouches, in that case.

I'll max them out and report back.
However I'm out of cellini pouches until next week.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pouches again! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL