The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cold Reading - If you could do it all over again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Hi Tony,
I released it 12 years ago. I have finally found a reliable supplier to manufacture the pieces needed..

There are a heap of imdependent reviews in the back of the free ebook I sent to Café members recently... I am sure you were on the list... If not, PM me your email address.
Bri

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 10:34am
By the way, it's not the ebook in my signature, I meant the one I only made available to Café members.
Bri
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
Hi John,

Thanks for your comment, (although this post is going off at a tangent to the original post...something, I really don't like!!!)

Just to clear up, I only submitted my reply once, but for who knows whatever reason, some strange peice of software, submitted it twice...or did my finger slip...we'll never know!

To get back onto the subject, from every 'cold reading' book/ebook that I've bought, borrowed, been given for free, or stolen (sum total stolen so far = 0), I've got at least one (if not more) useable cold reading techniques... but the ones I mentioned before are the ones that I'd highly recommend and get, if, as the post suggests, "I could do it all over again"!

My warm regards to all and especially John.

P.S. Yes, your comment msot deifientely made me LOL...
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
You can, after writing your post, push the edit button up on top next to the post date/time and edit your post, as long as someone hasn't answer it yet.

Bri, I got your free eBook, thank you, but I'll have to grab a PC to see it because it's an .exe file and I'm a MAChole.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-12-23 10:31, mindyourmagic wrote:
Hi Tony,
I released it 12 years ago. I have finally found a reliable supplier to manufacture the pieces needed..

There are a heap of imdependent reviews in the back of the free ebook I sent to Café members recently... I am sure you were on the list... If not, PM me your email address.
Bri

Bri

Thank you, I was not on the list and will wait for the the new release.

Tony
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Alexandre, if you PM me your email address I will send you what may be a solution (I hope!)

Tony, if you want a copy of the ebook PM me your email and I will sort one out for you with pleasure.

Best,
Bri
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Bri, your box is full.

You can get my email from the contact info on my website: http://www.EyesandMinds.com

Thanks again.
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Sorry! Cleared it out a little!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Thanks for the double posting about my Palm Reading book

I wrote it after having being frustrated with reading almost every book that's been mentioned - I wanted a book to tell me what I needed to know, and how to say it without sounding like a parrot, and be as simple as possible, but not shallow. Hopefully I did that.

These other books mentioned also caused me to write my James Bond book - especially Herb Dewey's stuff which is great but 'too much information', and Lee Earle's 'Gentle Art Of Cold Reading' which I must admit I can't stand.

To do cold reading you need stuff to give you ideas, and ways of being creative.

Not lists of stuff you're probably going to forget anyway. It's the idea of stock lines which is interesting, not the lines themselves.

Anyway, thanks for the plug and happy xmas, hope you have some fun reading palms over the festive season!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4921 Posts

Profile of landmark
What do people think of Knepper's Mind Reading? (Me, I don't do this stuff, I can't stand Knepper's manipulative and condescending writing, but . . . to this non-reader it seemed like it had a wealth of useful ideas.)

Jack Shalom
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Tony,
I have added a link to the reviews in my signature.
Best,
Bri
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Bri:

Thank you!

Tony
Brucelee
View Profile
New user
Master of Nun-Chuckin'
70 Posts

Profile of Brucelee
Kenton Knepper's Completely Cold helped me a lot.\

Brucelee
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Bruce

That does not say a lot. Completly Cold, in my humble opinion was the biggest waste of cold hard cash I ever spent. AND I find it a worthless POS, not worthy of the paper it is printed on. BUT if you find it useful, more power to you.
Brucelee
View Profile
New user
Master of Nun-Chuckin'
70 Posts

Profile of Brucelee
Quote:
On 2007-12-23 20:49, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Bruce

That does not say a lot. Completly Cold, in my humble opinion was the biggest waste of cold hard cash I ever spent. AND I find it a worthless POS, not worthy of the paper it is printed on. BUT if you find it useful, more power to you.

Kenton's little piece in the manuscript of common sense = cold reading really helped me understand it much better.

Brucelee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cold Reading - If you could do it all over again (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL