The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Timetrix, time machine or other??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
554 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Hi, I would like to buy a watch to predict the time. I know that probably one of the best model is the Geneva Prediction Watch but, even if it is wonderful, it is a little bit pricey. I see that time machine and timetrix are less expensive but I wonder whether this price influences the quality. I mean are they good for the show? Do they require lots of practice? Any suggestion for other watches?
Thanks a lot/Fabio
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Fabio
I have Perfect Time, Blown Away, and Watch and Wear. For ease of use, no need for any external gimmick, and appearence (low key, average watch), I prefer the Watch and Wear. The problem with this, and many of the other watches out there is that they cannot have the time reset normally, and cannot be used for many of the other fine watch effects that one can do with a normal watch.

Tony
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I'd go with the Watch & Wear. I've worn mine daily for several years, use it frequently. It never misses a beat and I'm still on the original battery. Very easy to use.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
554 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Thanks.
If I've corrdctly understood the difference between Watch and Wear and Timetrix ( both from BazardeMagia) is that the first one can be used as a watch and the second one not. Is that right?
Fabio
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
No, Watch and Wear can be used as a normal watch. It cannot be set like a normal watch. (It keeps pretty good time!) I do not have TimeTrix and cannot comment on that.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Timetrix, time machine or other??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL