The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Any Seattle Area Magic Clubs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I live about 20 miles so of Seattle and am looking for any magic clubs to possibly join. Anyone here know of any clubs or know someone they can put me in contact with? I really need to be around other magicians right now. Going crazy just have me as a club. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steven
silverfire9
View Profile
Veteran user
Rochester Hills, MI
323 Posts

Profile of silverfire9
If you're about 20 miles south of Seattle, it sounds like you're nearer Tacoma. There's the Tacoma Magic Club (http://www.tacomamagicclub.com), which meets every month. I'm a member and attend when I can (currently, they're experimenting with different meeting time/days, so I can't always attend Smile).

There's a club in Seattle as well, I believe. And Lynwood. I'm not sure of their website addresses, however, so I can't help you there. You should be able to find something if you google them, however.
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
PM Tom Frank. he'sin Seattle. I bet he can help you out.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Silverfire9..I am in Auburn so inbetween Seattle and you. I will look at their web site. And BAH1313 if I am right he is the owner of the newer shop in Seattle. I will try him also. Thanks to both of you. It is a start and hopefully I can meet up with some magicians around here.

Thanks

Steven
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5474 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
In Lynnwood you can find the Northwest Ring of Fire, which is an I.B.M. ring. Here's the web address: http://www.nwringoffire.com
I just joined about three weeks ago and have yet to attend a meeting (the first one is tonight) but I have attended two ring sponsored lectures since joining and they seem like a very nice group.

Best of luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Any Seattle Area Magic Clubs? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL