The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Does the company "Magiceffex" still exist? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1750 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Anyone know if "Magiceffex" is still around? The website appears to be dead.

http://www.magiceffex.com

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
171 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
I don' think they still produce things. Murphy's carries a lot of their items and they always seem to be on sale
jdbach
View Profile
Regular user
United States
174 Posts

Profile of jdbach
Yikes, I will look into this and report.
Rozzerdog
View Profile
New user
California
20 Posts

Profile of Rozzerdog
I have always been wondering if there was ever a DVD for Alexander Cova's Add-X Card Shelf. When I purchased this really fun close-up device, it only came with a VHS which is sadly not working at all. So should I continue my search, or face the facts that it doesn't exist and the only way to get it to DVD would be to use a computer and software and somehow get it into a digital format, which I'm pretty sure is illegal, so I'm not too anxious to go that route.

Really is quite the dilemma because I like this gimmick, but I would also like a refresher on all the effects taught on the video, sigh.
WayneL
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of WayneL
They are now called: wwww.trickproduction.com
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2009-08-12 15:53, Rozzerdog wrote:
So should I continue my search, or face the facts that it doesn't exist and the only way to get it to DVD would be to use a computer and software and somehow get it into a digital format, which I'm pretty sure is illegal, so I'm not too anxious to go that route.

Converting a VHS tape to DVD is NOT illegal, as long as you are doing it for your own use. You bought the VHS tape, it's yours to use however you see fit, which includes making backup copies or converting to another format.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Does the company "Magiceffex" still exist? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL