The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » One-handed Retention of Vision Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
perlimpinpin
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of perlimpinpin
Thanks.
D
perlimpinpin
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of perlimpinpin
Craig

Thanks for the link. I DL'd and watched it.

First of all congrats for your routining, creating this video and showcasing it here.

Here are a couple of ideas I wanted to share with you :

- the top-down 'flight' could be combined with a muscle pass to demonstrate
- you could motivate the pitching action better, for example by turning the wrist and ending fingers of the pitching hand down instead of up and assigning a meaning to this action in the context of your routine - hard to explain but do you get my drift ?
- This would seem to work very well with a topit

I look forward to your future work !
best regards
Daniel
gink103
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of gink103
I recently came up with a new coin vanish. YOu end completely both hands clean. No sleeves needed and it can be done right in front of someones eyes away from your body. I love this vanish and ive never seen anything like it, but I'm not huge into coin magic. I don't have a webcam but I want to get a video of this online so you guys can see it. I want to tape it being done to spectaters so you can see the reactions. so ill try and work it out and post a video.
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
Sounds good, Gink. Looking forward to it.

And welcome to the wonderful world of coin magic! Smile
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
Daniel: Thanks for your comments. As always, routines are a work in progess and trying new things always can lead to an improvement. So I'm going to work a little bit with you suggestons.

Gink: Welcome. I also would be interested in this. I didn't have a webcam either, but found that this was the easiest and cheapest way to record and send on the internet. You can get a webcam for $25 - $50 (or a lot more if you want to spend the money).

Craig
BooRadley
View Profile
Regular user
Houston Area
176 Posts

Profile of BooRadley
Did we ever get a video of this posted? I'd sure like to see it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » One-handed Retention of Vision Vanish (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL