The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » What Does Everyone Think of Magical Voyages? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mackmania
View Profile
Regular user
Orange County
137 Posts

Profile of mackmania
Well, what does everyone think of Eugene Burger's DVD series? What are the best effects? Where are the best theories found?

Cheers,
mackmania
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." ---Joseph "the Amazing" Dunninger
anticoin
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of anticoin
Boring..but you may find it useful if you eat magic and sleep magic
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1563 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Pretty boring. The best routine on the set is corner in glass.
BWind
View Profile
Loyal user
Honolulu, Hawaii
262 Posts

Profile of BWind
Mackmania,
I only purchased Volume 1, specifically for Eugene's & David's "21st Century Bill Transposition" effect and routine; I was not disappointed, the effect and handling complements both the Ammar & Roger Klause methods;
BWind
mackmania
View Profile
Regular user
Orange County
137 Posts

Profile of mackmania
What is the effect for the Wagers of Sin? How about the Last Dream? Finally, The Five Gifts of Life?

Cheers,
mackmania

P.S. Does anyone know where to go 20 one-inch sponge balls for Burger's routine for a relatively cheap price?
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." ---Joseph "the Amazing" Dunninger
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17309 Posts

Profile of joseph
I think David Parr had the best effect on both Burger's videos... Smile ... Then Burger finishes off by doing his best item IMO....Gypsy Thread...But it is performance only.... Oh well...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
mackmania
View Profile
Regular user
Orange County
137 Posts

Profile of mackmania
What do you need to perform the 21st Century Bill Transposition?

Cheers,
mackmania
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » What Does Everyone Think of Magical Voyages? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL