The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Jumbo Appearing Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2772 Posts

Profile of John Long
Thanks Donald

I will have to start looking for such stores.

Another question; sometimes the tube expands incompletely if I just toss it into the air. Is this common? Could it be related to the fact that when "expanded", my tube curls up to about half the size of the uncut tube.

Thanks
John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
John- my bad... Yes, I did mean viynl. Donald is right on with the coloured adhesive vinyl. You can also oreder it online through many suppliers...

-Bryan
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I found some 6 foot vinyl contact paper that is wood-grained for $5 a roll at the local Meijer that works just fine. there is enough there for 2 poles if cut in half. they also had some nice looking chrome-ish contact paper as well.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2772 Posts

Profile of John Long
If someone knows where this can be bought online I would like to hear.

I could not find it on the bed bath & beyond site, and ACE was selling some for $48; I could by the pole from Trickery for less then that!

Then someone reported that some types of contact paper don't stick well to the tubes.

Thanks
John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Jumbo Appearing Wand (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL