The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Where to find matrix and chink-a-chink routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Olszanski
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Olszanski
I concur, Deans matrix routine is good. I also recommend Ammar's Easy to Master series for 2 or 3 routines, one credited to Aldo Columbini, which is very easy but quite baffling.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2461 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Thanks guys. Dan, I guess I will have to check out the Al Schneider routine to gain the insight of why's of the plot. I guess I just always looked at it as a very visual transposition but mĺybe there is more to it.
otter606
View Profile
New user
Scotland
89 Posts

Profile of otter606
There are also about 5 matrix variants in Richard Kaufmann's "Coin Magic".
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I like daniel garcias shade very much. adn yes, tom Mullica has a great matrix too. john kennedys impossible matrix is also very impressiv.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
FRANZIS
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of FRANZIS
If you want to see a different matrix, which use moves that are not use in a classic matrix routine, look for the Armando LUCERO's routine.

I was lucky to spend a few times at the french convention with him. His matrix is a masterpiece, but there is no DVD available.

The routine begin with 4 coins, then he perform with 3 then 2, and at the en, very cleanly 1 coin and 2 cards.
GG
View Profile
New user
UK
85 Posts

Profile of GG
My vote would also be for Richard Kaufmann's "Coin Magic". There's also a whole lot more as well.
EranH
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of EranH
"Actually, I don't believe that it's on his project DVDs (but I could be mistaken). From what I had seen, he sells it as a separate effect called SH4DE. It's an amazing routine, almost like a tabled 4 coin flurry. VERY beautiful (and barehanded). "

There is a matrix routine on his project DVDs but from what I've understood it's a shorter version of the one on his SH4DE DVD. The SH4DE routine is indeed nice.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4857 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi fbnc,
Thanks! I have around 80 or so Handleings! (So stop me when you see one you Like:)) I thank The most in print in one place is in My Double coin book the routines are (4 card backfire reverse, 2 card backfire reverse, sympathetic backfire ( A one card backfire to the hand!)Complete backfire reverse, Instant assembly and vanish, and succession matrix)!
There is A real easy 4 card handleing in my coinjurering book! Also A one card assembly a 4 card vanishing assembly ( Ie. the 4 coins vanish from the 4 cards!) and Some International stuff! Also An easy one card backfire Im my my Japan notes! And A cardless assembly in my Las Vegas motes! I also have some international stuff
( A 4 card reverse,A 2 card reverse, An A 1 card Reverse.) Useing The cerberus gimmick! 3 hank assemblys in my siver& the pasteboads! And There will also be some comeing up in my new book PRO-NOTES! That will be all coin production routines! And the rest is wateing in the wings! Smile! Ok that's it for now Thanks Gang!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
Check out the David Roth Expert Coin Magic Book. and also Al Schneider's book Matrix is a good sorce because you are getting the effect from the creator. Earl Nelson also had a set of notes out called "All Purpose" it was a Production and then a Matrix routine together.

Good Luck
RJ
Chris "linkster" Watson
View Profile
Special user
England
564 Posts

Profile of Chris
For a Chink a Chink I love watching Albert Goshmands routine with bottle tops..Sorry I know it's a coin thread Smile
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
I really like the Matrix Triology by Hayashi. A very good matrix routine in several phases. It's out in a booklet in English and German, but sadly not general available outside Germany.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Where to find matrix and chink-a-chink routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL