The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromtu magic - close up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cartelli
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Cartelli
For a smaller audiance I use magic tricks with coins:
- 4 coins to glas tumbler
- coins from hand to hand
- 7 pennies
or other coin tricks from Bobo's coinmagic.

I also use bills (torn-restored), pencils (flip-stick) and cards. If I don't have a deck of playing cards with me, I have usually a small packet trick with me or two or three card (for card warp)
mtso2000
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of mtso2000
I always have some rubber bands around my wrist for CMH and a ring and rubberband routine, and a star band for Star Gazer. People react well to the mismade bill routine I always have ready as well.
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
If you know some simple vanishes and color changes with thimbles you can carry just 2 thimbles and you have a "packs small plays big" effect. Shoot Ogawa teaches a great thimble routine in one of his videos.
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
I usually carry a thumb tip with me..So I can do $100 bill switch anytime. If I am just hanging with nothing around.. Borrow some coins.. 4 quarters if possible.. (I ALWAYS carry at least 1) and do a quick matrix.

At a restaurant.. Just 1 quarter and a sugar packet and I am all set to do a coin in sugar packet effect.

If I think about it.. I will put a loop or two around my wrist and carry those.
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromtu magic - close up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL