The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tarot Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
Hello all. I am looking into getting a deck of tarot cards, but my magic dealer doesn't carry them. The internet is also out of the question since ebay has proven unreliable and I much prefer dealer to hand contact. Does anyone have a mailing address where I could send away to get a pack, or does anyone know any Central Pennsylvanian "Miss Cleo"s??

Thanks a thousand,
Monte
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Amazon will have many decks for sale, all at discount, I believe, and reasonable shipping.

If you are new to Tarot, most would recommend the Waite deck. Unless you are using them for magic effects, you probably want a deck that has all the cards with full images on them, not just the 22 high cards. Many decks will have, say, 8 swords on a card indicating the 8 of Swords, while other decks will have a full complex picture that represents the actual meanings of the 8 of swords...
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
I have some Miss Cleo Tarot Decks As Advertised on TV...but probably not what you're looking for. You can search for a variety of threads to answer to your question or pm me if you have difficulties. --Isso
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
Thak you all for your replies. they have proved very useful.
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
Slim, I heard you (if you are about at this time) are selling decks of Tarot cards. Wanna give me a mailing address for a little business? I'd be much obliged.
thedecipher
View Profile
New user
South Africa
3 Posts

Profile of thedecipher
Monte, try your local bookstore.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Yes, Barnes and Noble and Borders has them.

Anabelle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tarot Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL