We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Powerhouse Magic. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Hi, I was invited to a online magic forum called powerhouse magic a few months ago. I made a few posts, and then left it. I recently went back to see how it was doing. And unfortunatley, it wasnt doing well. I was still that last person to post there... I was hoping that it would become as sucsessful as the Café some day. I was one of the first people to join when I heard the news about this particualar forum. The administrator actually talkied to me on msn, and he is a real nice guy. He taught me some neat passes. But, all that aside, I would like to see this place become sucsessful. So, please go to http://www.powerhousemagic.com and become a member. It is real easy, and should hopefully some day be fun. It is rather plain now, because there is noone there, but I will be posting as much as I can to get things going. So, just reply to my posts, make your own, just get this forum rolling. I would like to see it go for the big time. (Whatever that means...) So, please register. And post it here when you did to tell me the news. Thank you very much. -Cory.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
C'mon people. Join! Its not that hard, its easier than the Café itself! I would really like to see this place get going!
Cranial Fermentator
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of Cranial Fermentator
Thanks, Cory, for letting me know about this forum. I registered at Powerhouse Magic this afternoon.

Your campaign to promote this site seems to be working: another person joined right after I did.

Paul
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Thanks alot. I hope more people will join. I will tell abide next time I talk to him on msn.
Edith
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
130 Posts

Profile of Edith
Yes it definately does. I just registered also...
It seems it will be great some time.

Edith
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Why is another forum needed?

Answer - It isn't.
neoreform
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of neoreform
I think I'll give it a try... but trying to keep up with two forums!?!?!?!?
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Heck, I am a member of at least 10 forums. I can handle it. So can you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Powerhouse Magic. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL