The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Creative process? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

triXter9669
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of triXter9669
Whats up Peter? I was just curious, how do you go about creating an effect? I feel as though my mind isn't trained to do such things, but yet, I feel it should be. Any insight?
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
TriXter9669,

Tough call...

It usually starts with an effect that I would like to accomplish and then I try to find the best method I can. This can take a couple of days - but also months and sometimes even years.

Ideas for effects can come from older existing ideas and principles, but mostly they just pop up in my mind.

If you want to create your own magic, first of all set your self a goal. This could be an effect or slight that you would like to establish. (Not too many, just one goal at the time.) Focus your mind only on your goal.

The most important factor is that you'll have to believe.
Believe you can and you can!

Hope this helps a bit?

Thanks for your question Smile

Later,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
triXter9669
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of triXter9669
Sure does. Any tips help. Thanks for the quick response I appreciate it. Keep up the great work!
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Your very welcome!

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Creative process? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL