The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Taste Conditions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dove84
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Dove84
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on Morgan Strebler's new effect Taste Conditions which is supposed to be released soon by Penguin. Morgan says on his blog about this trick-

"I also want to take a minute to talk about one of my new effects, “Taste Conditions”, coming out in the near future! The effect is simple, but the impact is dramatic! You have a spectator open a bottle of water and take a drink. Then, you change the water to whiskey INSIDE their mouth! They spit the whisky back into a clear glass where it can be examined!"

It sounds great and from what someone else was telling me it will be a DVD like Spun was. I wonder if any other drinks can be used? Anybody have any opinions or know when it will be out?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4454 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Sounds great for kids shows
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
No crying kids when the taste change Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
sammhoudini
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of sammhoudini
Morgan will be featured on magicbroadcast.com this weekend and we're going to ask him to elaborate on his new effect, Taste Conditions!

This weekend's lineup on magicbroadcast.com is:

Saturday February 11, 2006: (all times are PST)

6:45PM Off The Shelf review show with Steve Vaughn
7:30PM Shop Talk with Sam Blankenship
8:00PM Saturday Night Sessions w/ Chris & Sam Blankenship: Guests will be Kostya Kimlat and Morgan Strebler.

Go to http://www.magicbroadcast.com for information regarding how to listen to the live shows.

Thanks!

Sam
bringing a real magic shop experience to the internet, one click at a time.

www.trickshopmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Taste Conditions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL