The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Curious » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Hi Peter,

Welcome to the Café...it is indeed a pleasure having you here. I've been looking forward to hearing more from the creative genius that comes up with one clever item after another.

You mentioned that you are doing most of your performances in restaurants...I'm curious, is the bulk of your restaurant magic from your marketed items?

thanks again for being here

Jim
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it!

I like to combine my own (marketed) material with some other well known routines in magic like Ambitous Card, Sponge balls, etc. These are just Killer effects and lay people just LOVE them.

Most of the effects that I perform are my own because they are an extension of my personality, and give me the biggest satisfaction as well.

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Hi Peter,
Greatings, I think I can speak for all, when I say that were glad your hear. I've been reading some of the Topics, just had to jump in because,I find it remarkable almost, that you go your own way when it comes to your own magic. There is so little of that in magic today. I only wish that others thought the same as you. I give you my personal standing ovation!
David Mann
Precision Magic
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Dmann,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it.
I try to be myself as much as possible- I truely think that's the best thing one can become Smile

Thanks, again.

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Your right Peter. Many times Magicians forget to include themselves in the Magic they create.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Curious » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL