The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » In twenty years.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
Where would you like to be?.... I think you have the talent and imagination to reach many many people with your magic... do you set or visualize career goals for yourself beyond the present?

your fan (with dutch parents)

martin
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
There are definitely some things on the horizon. I think if you really really believe, you can make thing happen in life. I'm not actually planning anything anymore- I just try to enjoy my life as much as possible. I spend too much time thinking too much!

I truly think that our goal in our lives is to "find" ourselves and to become happy as a human being.

My dream would be to maintain my happiness and healthiness. I'm also looking forward to marry my girlfriend one day, and to have a baby child with her. (That's the REAL magic);)

How would I see myself in the future? I would like to see myself in the future as a happy and healthy human being and a successful magician, who keeps contributing to this wonderful community trying to raise the bar in magic.

Hope this makes sense...

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
...wishing you all those great things Peter.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Peter, you do know what real magic is! To be so wise at such a young age...!

I read on your site how the performing situation was very competitive where you are. Do you ever plan on trying to get back into performing as a full-time magician, or are you now just planning on mostly just creating new magic?

You certainly have created a lot of original tricks.

I also wish you the best in life.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
I'm pretty smart for a dutch guy, huh? Smile

Infact I am (still) working as a full-time magician, for 9 years now.

I think you're reffering to my Illusion show? As that was very competitive at that particulair time in my carreer. I love to combine the performing and creating of magic. For me this is the perfect combination.

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it!

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » In twenty years.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL