The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Your Impromptu effects. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Hi Peter,
I belive one of the strongest weapon a magician have is the ability to "floor" people using borrowed objects on a moments notice.
I'v been following some of the threads here at the cafè regarding your impromptu effects, especially the Impromptu coin in bottle and A.E., so if you please could share some thoughts about which effects you perform in those setting it would be apperciated.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Eirik,

I personally love performing AE on a moments notice. However AE is not completely impromptu it does appear to be... I'm always set up with it as I simple carry it iside my wallet. "Impromptu Coin thru bottle" is just what it is: completele impromptu. It can even be done with a signed coin if you wish which is also explained on my "Strangers like Me" DVD. If I can get hold of one of those plastic soda bottles, no matter in what situation, I go for it Smile

Besides these effects, I love to perform the Torn & Restored cigarette from Slydini.
Great impromptu and visual Magic.

Thanks for asking!

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Thanks Peter,
Agree with the Slydini's T&R Cig, it's a classic..
I watched the preview of the Impromptu coin thru bottle, and you have good reasons to end the demo with a smile, cause the effect looks awesome!
I'll be sure to check your other effects as well, an order is pending.

Keep up the good work!

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Quote:
On 2006-02-08 05:12, Peter Eggink wrote:
"Impromptu Coin thru bottle" is just what it is: completele impromptu. It can even be done with a signed coin if you wish which is also explained on my "Strangers like Me" DVD. If I can get hold of one of those plastic soda bottles, no matter in what situation, I go for it Smile
Peter

Even with a signed coin? Guess there has to be some kind of prep. before the trick starts? If it's as clean and Impromptu as Sinful, you just have to release it as a single effect, it's a miracle.

Well, I'm getting the DVD before you take my word for it Smile
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Fengenroll,

Yes, there's a small preparation involved in order to perform this miracle, but can be done within a couple of seconds. You'll love performing this Smile

Thanks!

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Your Impromptu effects. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL