The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » John Cornelius magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Godel
View Profile
New user
California
71 Posts

Profile of Godel
Can anyone post any reviews of Unseen Forces and Fickle Nickle? I am interested in buying his book-The Magic of John Cornelius-Are these effects included in the book? What is the quality of the effects included in the book? Thanks for your help.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
John is very creative...Seems he can take nothing and create some great magic and sell a gazillion of them..I do not have the book in question, I beleive it would be quite a good read. Regarding Fickle Nickle it was good enough for Doug Henning to open a network special with it..
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
I own the book "Magic of John Cornelius." It's a good read. Very inspirational, but I don't think the book has many "workers" in it. I certainly don't do anything from the book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » John Cornelius magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL