The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Magic set at age 4 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Hi Peter... Is there an effect from that first magic set you received aged 4 that you would still perform today? Smile If so, which one? Thank you.
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi NeoMagic,

Original question!

That would be the levitating bottle on rope trick.

Just kidding...

The magic set I got was a poor one, so I'm not sure If I would impress my audience with these tricks today. However, I still have that same magic set standing on a shelf in my living room Smile

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Smile Thank you. If I may ask a follow-up question... what was the earliest/first trick you saw performed by someone else that really impressed and amazed you?
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
That would be the Sponge Ball routine. I saw this performed by a street magician when I was a little kid. (I believe I was 9 years old) Man, I was Flabbergasted!

It happened INSIDE the hands of a spectator, and for me that was just Imposssible. If REAL magic would exist, that's what it should look like. I guess that's the very same reason why lay-people love this effect so much.

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Magic set at age 4 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL