The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Looking for fun bits for party (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GraytScot
View Profile
New user
Dark side
18 Posts

Profile of GraytScot
I mostly deal in the clinical side that's what I went to school for I'v find my self using it a party though more and more. Im just looking for some thoughts on a good bit. You can only stick so many hands to tables

Plaese be tastful I'm a pro. hypnotherpist I don't want to loose face with a person I my see later
Professional Reality Bender
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a book of skits.
dan parker
View Profile
New user
Germany
51 Posts

Profile of dan parker
If you want to do something what all the others do, make your introduction and then piece by piece..

if you want to do something modern and cool, look at Derren or criss and start thinking about new ways...

don't copy but learn the entertainment, like you said, you know hypnosis, then the only thing you need is entertainment...
Coyotekin
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Coyotekin
Just go with the flow and do things that you think would be entertaining while keeping in mind the audience involved.
You could do as my friend did after he asked me for some ideas. We decided that a reenactment of the dinner party scene from the movie BeetleJeuce, where the diners were practically marionattes for a musical. The other was a series of book and movie quotes chained from one person to the next... One person finished and the last word or set of words was the beginning of the next quote.
"This ought to be interesting......"
GraytScot
View Profile
New user
Dark side
18 Posts

Profile of GraytScot
Thank you both the dinner idea is great
Im looking for short and sweet but also entertaining
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19726 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Please don't be upset with me for this for it is only an opinion.

I think that once hypnosis leaves the stage setting and is in someones house and a party where you have not been hired to entertain, it loses something.

I have never been a fan of these settings. For example what if someone gets hurt?
I don't mean in a mental state, I mean physically? My insurance company for one will absolutly not cover it.

Again only my opinion, but spectator saftey has to be paramount in your concerns.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
GraytScot
View Profile
New user
Dark side
18 Posts

Profile of GraytScot
I'll have to read my policy.
So far just keeping it simple and around friends is well
good. I'm just looking for something out side of the norm.
forgeting names, sticking hands, and growing extra fingers
gets old.

Danny how does your policy read I have one for my traviling shop and magic show
that my events require should I be looking for something more for Hypnosis shows
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Looking for fun bits for party (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL