The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Werner Seitz/ has passed away (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
456 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
What terrible and shocking news! I had been corresponding regularly with Werner and wondered why I had not heard from him recently or seen him on the internet. This one really hurts. Werner was very honest with his feelings and opinions, something for which I greatly respected him. Language difficulties sometimes put the wrong slant on what he was trying to say. He cared deeply about magic and was very sincere and extremely knowledgeable about the discipline. He was more than willing to help anyone with a true interest in magic. I will miss him very much. He was one of those few who make it truly worthwhile being a magician.

My deepest sympathy to his wife Lis and his family.
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
From Jamie Schoolcraft and Dean Dill, we both send our deepest sympathy to the family of Werner. He was a gentleman and was very supportive of the truth. We will miss this man and his insights. May the Lord be with you my friend. We love you.
Dean and Jamie
Juble
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of Juble
Werner was a great guy; he shared much experience and I loved reading his posts. He liked to streamline methods and go straight for the jugular! For example, his handling of Carlyle's 2 Card Transpo in secret sessions under "My favourite crimp", bears witness to this.

Thanks Werner

Justin
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2826 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
Vaya con Dios mi Amigo. I have a lot of respect for Werner and I always loved to read his posts here at The Café. I also loved his videos which never failed to amaze me. Werner, you will forever be missed and my condolences go out to the family. May you rest in peace.
Dominick Cabal AKA KRZ4kardz
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3025 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I put a list of Werner's online magic videos HERE
Click to visit:
MueCard
View Profile
Inner circle
2501 Posts

Profile of MueCard
Werner was a former mmember of the Magic Circle of Germany, and in the 1970s he contributed several important articles to Circle's magazine DIE MAGIE, which show Werner's deep knowledge of our art. I met him on several conventions in Germany and in Holland. Werner personally knew the big names of magic in the 70s and 80s of the last century.
Herzlichstes Beileid! Werner wird in unserer Erinnerung bleiben!

Reinhard
canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
513 Posts

Profile of canaday
I received my l;ast email from Werner three days before he passed away. Through the magic of email, I came to treasure Werner's freidnship way beyond the magic aspect. We talked food, family, holidays, Germany, Denamrk... anything you felt like discussing, Werner was there. I never met him but I treasured his friendship. He sent Mickey Silver and I some wonderful video dvd's not only of himself, but also of rare footage by Fred Kaps and a few others. I will always have these to treasure. Auf wiedersehen, mein freund.

Jim Canaday
Chevrie
View Profile
Regular user
West Texas
120 Posts

Profile of Chevrie
Werner will be missed, even here in West Texas. I very much enjoyed our email visits and idea sharing. I once puzzled him with a coin trick. He asked me not to share the method until he had time to work it out. Finally, he asked for the method. When I told him he wrote "I usually kill people that fool me with such an old principle of magic, but I'll let you by this time" Werner had a keen sense of humor and many times had me laughing out loud at my computer screen.
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards, I'll miss you my friend...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Werner Seitz/ has passed away (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL