We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Werner Seitz/ has passed away (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3025 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I recieved an email this morning too from Werner's wife. It did not start my day off well. I had been emailing Werner quite often as of late, the last being two days before his passing.

I for one will miss Werner. You have to a respect a man that has no trepidation to tell it like he sees it. I found Werner to be a very personable, kind, and sharing person.

Farewell my friend.

Dan
Click to visit:
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
810 Posts

Profile of e-man
What a Loss.
May God Bless you Wener.
Peace
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Clarioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
624 Posts

Profile of Clarioneer
A tragic loss to both his family, friends and this community, his posts will be dearly missed... the type of guy he was... I'm sure he would be pleased to know his thoughts and ideas live on both here and with all those he has been in contact with... It's nice to think that over the years to come, on this site and elsewhere he will be remembered....
catch you later

Clarioneer
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
The Magic discussion boards have been strangely quiet of late, all for the lack of a single voice;

at once familiar, yet unpredictable,

tempered by experience, yet still bursting with enthusiasm.

A voice with a warmth that you could feel all the way across the cold reaches of the internet. What a shock to learn that we shall not hear that voice again. My condolences to his family, who must know these things far better than we do, and miss him that much more.

Aloha, Werner.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
Wow, I realized I hadnt seen his posts recently...but my god never thought that. RIP, I am so sorry for his family and I know the Café will be missing him
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Last night I was wondering why he hasn't posted in the Café and was looking for his videos in youtube and all of a sudden I read this. What a sad day for all Café members whom he has shared his magic with. My deepest condolonces to his family.
May he rest in peace!
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4802 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Very sad and a real loss. We will keep the family in our prayers. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
MICKEY SILVER
View Profile
Elite user
Boston, Ma.
442 Posts

Profile of MICKEY SILVER
I am so very ,very "SORRY" to hear about our good friend here on the Café' Passing Away. Werner was one of the most considerate person's in Magic! He sent so many of us Fantastic footage of Great Magician's such as Slydini, Fred Kapps, Richard Ross and more..... Little did he know "HE" was the Greatest Magician of all with a heart of gold. I will always cherish our conversation's we had and his expert advise and insight into magic he gave me. He will be truely missed by all.
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Wow, what a tragedy! Werner was one of the most caring gentleman I ever met in magic (and I met many!). He was always there to lend a hand any way he good! Werner was at the same time...a master at our craft and a life long student! I'll miss our private chats! Hey Werner, say hi to the boys upstairs for us!!! God Bless You!

Mike
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18560 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
So sad to hear of Werner's passing.. he was one of the great LINKS to magicians of the past, like Slydini, Kaps and others. His information and messages were always informative and important (to me). We had emails in addition to his posts on various forums... and being half Danish myself felt a closeness to him.

Rest in peace, Werner Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
I've always enjoyed reading his posts.
May he rest in peace.
All the best to his family in these sad times.

Regards
Simon
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
So very sorry to hear the news. Will miss his posts and help to others.
Another wand is broken.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16937 Posts

Profile of joseph
I liked reading his posts and will miss him.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
DwightPA
View Profile
Regular user
Dwight Powell
113 Posts

Profile of DwightPA
Werner contributed so much to the Forum with his knowledge, experiences and insights, I wonder if the Café might consider collecting his postings into a memorial volume?

Dwight Powell
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
What a sad bit of news. What a loss to the magic community. Werner was always so very willing to help others in any way he could. I will value his old video clips even more than I did before his passing. Best wishes and condolences go out to his family. Werner will be missed.

From your many International friends: Aloha, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Arrivederci, Adiós and Goodbye. Rest in Peace.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
310 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
Oh no.......what shocking news....the Café members will sure treasure his contributions......we all miss him.

may Mr. Seitz Rest in Peace.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8401 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey, let's remember these fine words from Werner...They were a part of his signature here. In it, he was always passing on words of wisdom about the craft and really about us.

"Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

(Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto...) Smile"

Rest in Peace, Werner.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
I knew Mr. Seitz for two years and only through his Café posts. Yet I feel a deep loss. Sincere condolences to his family and friends. Thank you, Werner, for your wise and kind guidance.
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
Godspeed, Werner
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
I hope someone posts an obituary later. I'd like to know more about the person whose forum contributions I always enjoyed.
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Werner Seitz/ has passed away (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL