The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » "City Of Angels".....Coming Up » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Within a couple of weeks my new effect will hit the market, called "City Of Angels"

Here's a description of the effect:

A spectator is asked to select a card from the pack. You point out the 2 Angels on the back of their card, as you patter whether the spectator believes in angels or not. “Some people think angels are all around us, others do not believe in angels and cannot see them”.

The selection is placed on the table and isolated under the spectator’s hand. Next, a second spectator is asked to pick a card as well. From this selection you make the angels magically and visually disappear, leaving just two weird blank spaces!

Obviously this went all TO quick and the magician suggests to do it again, but a bit slower this time. From some other random selections, the angels also disappear, all in a different way! But where did they go?...“Angels always travel together” you explain, the spectator is asked to remove his/her hand from their previously selected card, only to reveal that All the vanished angels joined the angels on the back of the spectators selection!

A heavenly good routine with a lot of magic, and the best part: everything is examinable. It would combine perfectly with "Touched by an Angel" as well.

Keep your eyes open for this! Smile

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
astoundingbruce
View Profile
Regular user
Burlington, WI (USA)
127 Posts

Profile of astoundingbruce
Thanks, Peter...sounds like a "Heavenly" effect!
:angel:
“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4445 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
How much in methodology does this differ from your 'Touched by an Angel' effect?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
johnra
View Profile
Elite user
oklahoma
448 Posts

Profile of johnra
Sounds interesting ill be looking out for it.
John
John Shackelford LIVE!!!
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Christopher,

"Touched by an Angel" uses a special designed "mechanical" gaff that does all the work for you, in order to have the angels disappear. "City of Angels" uses a completely different method as for the vanishing of the angels, and involves special printed cards.

"City of Angels" is also an actual ROUTINE compared to "Touched by an Angel". Everyone with basic knowledge of card sleights will have no problems in picking this up.

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16948 Posts

Profile of joseph
And here I thought it used the "Halo" cut..... Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » "City Of Angels".....Coming Up » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL