The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Mining for gold... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
646 Posts

Profile of oombob
Buying new magic, for me, is often like mining for gold. Occasionally among the rocks wonderful new ideas will surface that make me grin from ear to ear. For instance... I loved your "3 Fry".... another recent one would be Mark Elsdon's deck levitation known as "Balance". These are things that I just love and use all the time. What new effects (if any) that have been released in the last year or so have you been pleased with? ...or do you buy much magic?

Thanks,

Martin
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
408 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Martin,

I used to buy a lot of magic when I started out. Of course also a lot of these tricks disappeared in the famous drawer, and never saw daylight again.(sounds familiar?) Exept for accessories I really don't purchase much magic at all.

I always had the growing need to be original, and maybe that's the reason why my interest in purchasing magic of "others" was minimal. However I DO buy magic every now and then, but mostly for platform and stage.

I recently Purchased "Phoney Magnet" by Eric Buss which is a hilarious comedy prop, and "Relativity" from Collectors Workshop which should be the highlight of my stage act. Owning these props makes me feel like a little kid again, playing with his toys Smile

Peter
http://www.peter-eggink.com/store-stab.html

STAB! -Heal a punched hole from a borrowed bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Mining for gold... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL