The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Any other interests/hobbies?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Hello Peter,
You obviously have a passion for the magical arts. Is there anything else that interests you, to sort of take a break from magic and the creative process?? It seems other magicians play musical instruments or dabble in artwork, phtography etc.
How about you??
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Great question.

Yes, Magic is my life and my true love. Besides that, I love to play the drums. I'm also a big fan of Phil Collins, and Peter Gabriel. listening to their music also inspires me to create my magic.

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
So any chance your next two effects will be called Sussudio and Sledgehammer? Smile ... I've met Peter Gabriel a couple of times and he comes across as a great guy
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
LOL!

Infact, "Strangers Like Me" is also the title of an Phil Collins song...(don't tell anybody Smile)

Like Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel does appear to be a "family man" as well. If you ever meet up with Gabriel agian, say: "Hi" for me will you?

Peter

(The other one)
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Any other interests/hobbies?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL