The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Just a video I made.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
Its kinda hard to tell really how fast or slow your shuffling but with a little more pratice I think it will become smoother.
you might be able to get by with it once but if you keep winning people are going to start looking!
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
J0ma
View Profile
New user
Finland
59 Posts

Profile of J0ma
Hmm, I would use double duke maybe once or twice in a game :/And I am not saying I don't want/need to improve it. don't get me wrong, I am just saying that this would fly in the home games where I play
Magic Is Life
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
Oh yeah I mean I just taken the deck below the table done stacked hands on my leg. and no one cared. then under teh table I took the bottom half and put it on the table and slaped the top back on it. in my experience just about anything will fly in low limit games like 5 10 or even 20 dollar buy ins.
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
J0ma
View Profile
New user
Finland
59 Posts

Profile of J0ma
Yeah, I think that too. Just say a line and stack at the same time. that's how I do. But as I said I am improving on the DoubleDuke. Smile

-J0ma-
Magic Is Life
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
Yep theres not not much that's is better than that move
any new videos?
J0ma
View Profile
New user
Finland
59 Posts

Profile of J0ma
No new videos now, I don't have a webcam currently.
Magic Is Life
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
Exllent you might wanna start a new thread it will be easier to find!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Just a video I made.. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL