The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Jason Michaels Debuts New Illusion Show - Secrets and Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Michaels
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN
18 Posts

Profile of Jason Michaels
Hey Guys,

I wanted to post this information here in case any of you can make it out to see the debut of my new show. If so, PM me and let me know that you're coming. I would love to meet you.

Jason Michaels Debuts New Show "SECRETS and ILLUSIONS" in Murfreesboro, TN

Jason Michaels and Ashley are extremely excited about the debut of their brand new show, "Secrets and Illusions" at MTSU's Tucker Theater, Tuesday, March 14, 2006 at 7 p.m. "Secrets and Illusions" is the culmination of years of working to create a full-stage illusion show. The show contains six large illusions, Jason's internationally award-winning Cups and Balls routine, lots of comedy, high-energy dance and music, multimedia, and, most importantly, Ashley. Tucker Theater is located on the corner of Faulkinberry Drive and Champion Way on the MTSU campus in Murfreesboro, TN. Tickets are $10 at the door, $7 in advance, and $5 with a valid student ID. Advanced tickets can be purchased by contacting Jason. Join Jason and Ashley for an evening of illusions you will never forget!
www.cardsharktheshow.com
A live, interactive sleight of hand show.

View my TEDx Nashville Talk
"Hook, Line, & Sinker: The Anatomy of a Scam"
http://youtu.be/Z6BXeIjnaYE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Jason Michaels Debuts New Illusion Show - Secrets and Illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL