The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Out of all your impromptu trick which one gets the most reaction? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Hey Fethry , if you like metal bending you should definatly check out Erick Castle's Gallerian Bend.go to http://www.vinnymarini.com for a preview.it's also available as a download there.
all the best

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Although not (IMHO) usable for every impromptu situation, I'd have to go with PK Touches
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Quote:
On 2006-08-03 02:36, nbps05 wrote:
For me stigmata or luke jermay`s pulse stopping and stopping other persons pulse

Banachek's version of Stigmata always gets a great reaction.
Self concept is destiny..
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
My Foot Twisting Illusion. Often I combine this with the Twisting Arm, but not always.

This is the trick that will get people's attention. This will get those people to call other people over. It is a trick I can do over and over again and get the same reaction from people.

Just as a question to put out, how many people here would like a trick like this? I have considered putting this to market, but I have been hesitant. If there is a high demand, I would be more inclined to put it out.
donkeys and waffles
View Profile
Loyal user
From Florida but all over US now....
294 Posts

Profile of donkeys and waffles
TT with sweet and low. Can do anywhere and it floors people. I also do the twisting arm, in the winter obviously and it just doesn't make sense to people. I usually follow that up with saw. People are heading for the exits after that one. I love freaking people out,especially when they think you are going to do something silly or childish. They never forget me when I leave. Smile

I am just a hobbyist so I just usually carry a few items but with my limited knowledge, I would pick those. Some of the other posts are good too. Great thread, good ideas. I like to carry small hard hitting things. I have cargo pants and sometimes they seem to weigh 50 lbs with all the stuff I used to carry.
3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead... Benjamin Franklin
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
I have a lot of fun folding a hank into a mouse and running it around, also the pellet trick with peanuts, balls of paper, match heads or whatever. Milburn Christopher's Homing Match also.
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
jmuscold
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of jmuscold
2 card monte is my favorite, great trick!
MagicalAdam
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of MagicalAdam
Definately Stigmata by Wayne Houchin
"Mommy, what's that man doing up there?"
"He's putting on a Blindfold, my dear."
"What's a Blindfold, Mommy?"
"Something you wear so that you cannot see."
"Why's he wearing one, Mommy?"
"So that he can tell us what he's looking at." -
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Out of all your impromptu trick which one gets the most reaction? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL