The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thought Transmitter... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
You can do more rountines with the Outlaw, only one with TT.

The Outlaw can be performed outside in the light, TT can not.

The Outlaw is a real wallet, TT is not.

Outlaw looks more professional.
shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
I have the Outlaw, but haven't really worked out how to use it well. If someone could point me to some resources, I'd really appreciate it!
Magic in the Shadows
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
The outlaw forum!!!!
xxx
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
I used to use the Thought Transmitter all the time, but now I just do the AN or a CT. It worked really well, but from what I hear about the Outlaw Wallet, you can do so much more.

Best,
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Thanks for the tip on the replacement cover for the TT!
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Paolo_1966
View Profile
New user
Italy
98 Posts

Profile of Paolo_1966
How is big the peek area in the Thought Transmitter Skin by EvilDan? Same as before or bigger???
Best,
Moro Paolo
alakazam!
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of alakazam!
I like the idea behind the thought transmitter but I've also thought it's a bit suspicious. I don't know much about the outlaw, but the janus pad is quite nice. Though I should mention it but I think there are lots of discussions about the pros and cons of it in other threads.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
The Skin is out of stock at Ronjo. Does anyone know who else carries it? This looks great!

RevJohn
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Instead of spending $60 on a case for the TT I spent an extra $5 and bought the Outlaw Wallet. I'll see how it compares.
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Gordon, please post a review for us once you get your Outlaw wallet.

I'm interested in your thoughts.

Mark.
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Hello friends,
Pete from Ronjo here.
The EVILDAN Skin sold out the same day we got them in.
I do have more on order, but as he alone hand makes each item, there will be a bit of a wait for them. You can click the email me when avaialbe icon and you will be notified when more arrive. We are the only dealer to carry his line (besides EvilDan himself) but he doesn't have any right now. We keep him too busy filling orders for the other wallets & leather goods that we get from him.
Take care,
Pete
PS The peek area is the same size.
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Will do, Mark...I'll post an Outlaw review as soon as I've had some time to tinker with it and give it the once-over. I'm hoping it arrives early next week, but then again, my wife might not let me open it 'till Christmas! I don't think I can wait that long!
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
As I have said before I like the cool lighting effect in dark clubs the TT can give you.

-Jack
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
That is just a bonus of the effect Jim. Two effects in one!
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Okay, now that I've got the Outlaw I think my TT will be collecting dust. This wallet is awesome....easy to use, quality leather construction, professional looking, and very affordable. I should have spent the extra $20 and bought the Outlaw in the first place.
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Chalk up another conversion roth!
xxx
Cane and Able
View Profile
New user
The Great White North
79 Posts

Profile of Cane and Able
The Pendragons do use the TT. I caught their show at Ceasars Magical Empire a few years ago and they came through my home town as well. At the show in Vegas, Once Jonathan had the info with the TT, he dumped the TT into a chrome bucket. A gentleman I was sitting beside, who I got to know during the evening turned to me right after Charlotte did her painting and said "It all has to do with the bucket."

Perhaps that's the key to using any wallet or gimmick, have another prop that looks so much more suspicious, all attention is placed on that instead. lol
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1298 Posts

Profile of nucinud
I have both the TT and Stealth Assassin Wallet. The Stealth Assassin is better and more reliable.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
The only problem with the SA/SAW is that it makes little to no motivational reason to use it. The hip pocket wallet works great for "object to impossible location" type effects, but how many people really keep thier own business cards in the back pocket wallet? Most professionals I know have a business card case or wallet.

Tony
ThomasBerger
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of ThomasBerger
You can cop a peek from any credit card case
with a little thought.

Here's a clip of Marc Paul doing that...
plus a few other things including a CT--

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2005330099,,00.html

Cheers,
Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thought Transmitter... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL