The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » From nearly-FISM to the streets - My history in magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Becker
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
371 Posts

Profile of Chris Becker
Ha, this a very off-topic ramble about something totally unimportant. If you're reading this, check out your very first posts in this forum, it's a fun thing to do.

When I started posting on this board in November 2001, I was all into manipulation and proudly announced that I wanted to participate in a FISM competition one day. I had previously won my national Austrian competition with a manipulation act and thought that was exactly my thing.... Turns out I was wrong. Here I am, studying/practicing law 6000 miles from home, still no FISM competition under my belt and aspiring to start busking sometime soon.

It's a nostalgic thing to say but considering all the things that happened over the last 5 years in my life, the gf's that came and went, the degrees I earned, the jobs I had and the countries I've lived in... although I'm far from being a regular poster, magic and the Magic Café have always been constants...

Thanks for listening. ;-)

C.
- - -
<BR>Cards don't cheat people. People cheat people.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
In the meantime, we've all been entering FISM competitions. Where've ya been?! Smile
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Chris Becker
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
371 Posts

Profile of Chris Becker
Smile You did? That's great!
:thumbsdown: I'm afraid I got stuck in law school ...
- - -
<BR>Cards don't cheat people. People cheat people.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2666 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2006-02-20 20:43, Christof wrote:
:thumbsup: You did? That's great!
:thumbsdown: I'm afraid I got stuck in law school ...

At least you're not at Wal*Mart wondering where your sense of concentration has gone and why you can't seem to schedule practice sessions for yourself. Smile
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » From nearly-FISM to the streets - My history in magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL