The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » New gospel card routine. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Hey everyone!

My name is Michael Paul, and I'd like to use this post as an introduction, and to discribe a great new gospel card routine.

I've been saved as long as I can remember, and am a member of Bethany AOG in Agawam MA. I'm also a very serious full time performer. I currently work at Monday Night Magic in NYC and am a guest performer at Mystery Lounge in Boston. I also do stand up mentalism and p/k metal bending routines.

Close up magic and stand up mentalism has been my career for the last nine years, and this year I'll be going on tour with my lecture and show. The lecture is called Simply Devestating, and will focus on easy to follow magic with IMPACT.

When the lecture tour starts up, I'll also be releasing a routine called "Risen". Risen is a torn/restored, transpo, and full story book deck wrapped into one very powerful routine. Risen was not a pre-existing routine squeezed into a christian presentation, but a complete card effect developed from scratch to help make sharing God's love fun and direct. The toughest sleight is a double lift, so it's very easy to do. I do however also give suggestions for those of you who consider yourselves knuckle busters (as I do), to put as much "heavy work" into the routine as you'd like. Don't even feel comfortable doing a double? I've taken care of that too.

The routine is just about instantly re-set the moment you are finished performing it, and can be re-scripted to get as detailed or simple as you would like it to be. My entire performance script is included. Think of it as Sam The Bellhop with an interesting opening, a gospel message, and a very unexpected ending (kicker).

I hope none of you is offended, by this shameless self promotion. I don't hang around these boards too often, but was looking for a group of brothers that may be interested in what I have to offer.

PDF will be 7 dollars. You'll use this routine ALL the time!

PM me for details and questions.

Michael Paul
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
I'm really very sorry about the wait on this. The link is finally done. PM me and I'll get it to you. I hope you guys think it's worth the wait!
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
OK, last update by me... I promise lol!

Lots of people had asked me to get this reviewed, so they could see other oppinions on it. Here is a link to a couple of reviews right here on the Café. Enjoy-

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......59&4
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I also created a Sam the Bellhop type card trick with a Gospel theme.
It's not for sale however.
Mine focuses on the Soldiers Bible theme and tells a story of the entire Bible from beginning to end, ending of course with the return of Jesus.
It's basically a story of the Bible.
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » New gospel card routine. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL