The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Total Control DVD by Rudy Hunter (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
Mr. Laurent69,

If your $10 was that hard to earn maybe you do need as much help as you can get. Maybe you should try face painting; I hear face painters don't have any kind of silly code and they will tell you all of their inner secrets (for free).

No offense to face painters.

Jered S.
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
This DVD was once given as a free item with purchase. I got mine and I do using it as a reference from time to time. It's not bad but it's not that great either. I, however, do like Rudy Hunter's and some of his invention.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
thejohn171
View Profile
New user
Elsewhere
34 Posts

Profile of thejohn171
The only way I can see some of these people here not liking that DVD is that they didn't practice it. It is such a clever work. Buy IT! It requires some work to get the handling but is excellent once it is perfected
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Total Control DVD by Rudy Hunter (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL