The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Technicolor Sponge Ball Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Hi all,
Does anyone remember a few years ago when a magician was marketing a color changing sponge ball routine with above mentined title I think? He was going to stop selling it and had a discount for Café members, and when you pm'd him, if sent you the link to the video for free. I had the link on my computer at school where I taught and I forgot to get it off before summer break-at which point it was cleaned off the computer.

Now I am in search of this magician's name or info on the routine if anyone remembers it, and the search engine being down doesn't make it very easy to find stuff on it. I would appreciate any info. I do know he used it in restaurants as that was on the video.

Thanks,
Chad
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......71&0
Chad ,I went to google and I followed the advice of listing the item followed by a colon followed by magic Café.
Technicolor Sponge Ball Routine: magic Café
this yeilded the above result.Glenn
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Thanks for the info!
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I was not really fond of that routine but after watching Al Goshman his routine with different colored spongeballs was quite good. You might want to start there.

PM me if you want to know what the props are.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Technicolor Sponge Ball Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL