The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help with Cesaral Melting Point (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of cloneman
Apologies if this has been posted already, but without the search function it’s hard to check.

Has anybody had experience with Cesaral Melting Point?

Can it by done with a wedding ring on the ring finger?

Thanks!
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
If you mean wearing the ring, your own wedding band on the correct finger you sure can, I use my wedding band on ring finger and I have no issues at all. It may just be a personal preference or for some more fingers on either side more cover. I think it is a wonderful effectwith limitless ideas, ie: I use sugar packets found in every eatery and bar. If you need anything else let me know.

Jeff K
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
The only thing about using it on your wedding ring finger is that if you are right handed you have to learn the effect from a left handed point of view. This isn't a major issue because the sleights involved are really dominant hand imperative. I'm right handed and use my left hand wedding ring for this as well.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
It doesn't really matter which hand as the actions are quite natural regardless of which hand you are using

and yes, you can use your wedding ring on your ring finger for this effect. it need nor me on the middle finger
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
You can use it, but I've found it to be a little tight. The ring needs to be a little loose. I'm also left handed, but use my right hand to do the effect, then again, I'm no longer married, so I don't wear a wedding ring.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Adam Keisner
View Profile
Veteran user
London
335 Posts

Profile of Adam Keisner
Would the PK magnetic finger ring work well with this effect?

Adam
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
I had the same idea Adam, but I now own Cesaral MP and I would have to say no. Expecially not for the great clean up!

Gary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help with Cesaral Melting Point (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL