We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Finally my promo video is up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
It's big, 35 mg because I can't figure out how to get it smaller yet, but it's there. Anyone who has the time (and high-speed internet access), I would certainly appreciate comments. http://www.deep-magic.com/webpromo.mpg

Thanks in advance,
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2694 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2006-02-25 10:36, Joshua Lozoff wrote:
It's big, 35 mg because I can't figure out how to get it smaller yet, but it's there. Anyone who has the time (and high-speed internet access), I would certainly appreciate comments. http://www.deep-magic.com/webpromo.mpg

Thanks in advance,

Couldn't get it to work. It said; "downloading" then "done" but the screen stayed blank!
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Hmm. It works on the different computers I have tried, but thanks very much for letting me know. When I try it, it doesn't even say it's downloading, it just beings playing while it's downloading, streaming-like.

Try saving it using a right click, and see if you can play it once it's on your computer. Please let me know.

If anyone is more tech-savvy than me, and know what the problem is, please let me know.

Thanks,
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Quote:
On 2006-02-25 11:07, mandrake01 wrote:

Couldn't get it to work. It said; "downloading" then "done" but the screen stayed blank!

If nothing else works, copy the URL above, start up Windows Media Player, go to File > Open URL and paste the address in there and hit OK. Should start streaming (might be a little slow first time around depending on your download speed).

Once you've played it once it'll play instantly the next time (so long as you don't clear your cache), as seems to be happening with Joshua.

Nice promo by the way! You got some great reactions there, Joshua!
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
FatTony
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, Texas
121 Posts

Profile of FatTony
I think it would be much better to take Josh's first suggestion and right click on the link and choose 'Save Target As'. Sometimes my connection speeds aren't that great and when I try to play it while downloading, it pauses and waits a while before resuming again. Plus if you ever want to watch it again and your cache has been cleared you will have to redownload.

I'm downloading it now, I'll give you some feedback as soon as I can finish it.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. - Einstein
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
"If nothing else works..." being the operative words Smile Smile
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
FatTony
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, Texas
121 Posts

Profile of FatTony
Joshua,

Your promo video made me smile! There is a lot of laughter and smiles in the video...all about the reactions.

Great job.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. - Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Finally my promo video is up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL