The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 4 coins and a glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
Your routine was EXCELLENT. I very much enjoyed your presentation and the spectators reactions. You have a smoothness we beginners can look to as inspirational. Again, my compliments!!

Mike
Magic is fun!!!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10720 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
This is one reason why la Famiglia was formed...
the Café has a wealth of talent that has to be exposed.......
Rannie performs his very visual effect mental torn , on the dvd
in the near furture rannie will be releasing his dvd Raytrix check the godfathers site for details vinnymarini.com
Black Market productions
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5392 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
How did I possibly miss this when it originally posted? What a finish! Nice work, Boss. Thanks for sharing!
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
Michael Ammar would be proud-the ending that is.Well done!
Andre
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8710 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just wonderful Ran my man...Excellent! But I like all your stuff, always so laid back and magically amazing, and always while so seemingly having so much fun. Smile

And The Godfather is right again, with his "La Famiglia" dvd effort, you get great magis like Rannie, Godhandz, Mano, etc. (all from right here off our block), that will give you some really nice presentations, thinking, handlings, etc. Dean Dill said it exactly, "...Nice chops!..." Well, all these guys in "La Famiglia" have'm...Guess there's the brilliance and packaging of those "NY Coin Guys," and then there's the more cosmopolitan & colorful "Café Ole" here, a very fine blend of this & that. Smile All bring some wonderful stuff to the table through their dvds, seminars, books and even erudite comments here... some in suits or sportsjackets, some in jeans & sneakers...All in one way or another, "Priceless!" Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Well said, Mb217!
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1885 Posts

Profile of Platt
Great HPC. Missed it twice. Glass vanish got me too. And having had some experience now with video, I believe coin 3 probably looked just fine to the folks in the room. Of course, not quite as good to us. That's the problem with being framed in a 4 inch box. The camera much more often than not, robs us of our greatest weapon. Misdirection. Good work Rannie. It's obvious you can really perform.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you gentleman for the kind words. Platt, There are exactly three points in my ming re my routine

1) The HPC I do
2) The final vanish
and
3) coin #3

You said it right Platt. Framed in a 4inch box could be a problem. Not to lift anything, but in all my lectures and performances in Manila, it is actually coin #3 that gets the biggest reaction. I guess its really diff live. The body motion and the final gesture of the left hand prior to lifting the glass to reveal the 3 coins kinda puts a lid to that sequence.

I thank however all who noticed coin #3 video wise.

Rannie Raymundo
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Nice routine, I like it very much. Thanks for sharing. Really hope to meet you one day.
Bernard Sim
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Bernard, I see that you are from Singapore! Give my regards to John Teo!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Frankm6
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Frankm6
Hey- Watched it twice and missed where the glass went both times. I'm not going to look again and just leave it a mystery. Great work.

--Frank
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks Frank! You might be interested in my RAYTRIX effect. It is somewhere in this forum.

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks Frank! You might be interested in my RAYTRIX effect. It is somewhere in this forum.

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 4 coins and a glass (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.35 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL