The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Reasonably priced, practical levitation? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Hello,

You may have seen my post about the "up in the air levitation" but I have been in contact with Davenport's over here in the UK and they are out of stock and have no clue when they will have it back in. I was wondering, are there any good priced levitations you can do in the "real world"? The thing I liked about the Davenport's one was that you can do it surrounded. I need a levitation that looks good but won't break my bank. Can anyone suggest anything?

Best Regards,

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
magicneil
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicneil
Although more of a suspension than a levitation the chair suspension can be a very effective illusion and its pratical also:
-it can be done surrounded
-it looks good
-it is fairly inexpensive
-and it can be done with an audience member

Just my thoughts

Neil Croswell
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
S-frame levitations are cheap to make, but can't be done surrounded. Most of the ones where a person is levitated either can't be done surrounded, or require a full stage to perform.

Note- I'm referring to levitations. Suspensions, like the chair suspension mentioned above, or the sword or broomstick suspension, are another matter entirely.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Any good levitation is going to cost you some bucks!
Daniel Faith
psyrules510
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of psyrules510
Yea levitations are not necessarily cheap. The cheapest one I knoe is king rising.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Reasonably priced, practical levitation? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL