The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Fire-related Injury Chronicle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
I am increasingly dismayed by the number of neophytes--many of them teens or younger--who are dabbling in fire eating, et al, with incomplete understanding, incorrect information, and insufficient respect for the dangers of what they’re attempting. I’m even more distressed by how many people are willing to advise, inform (often incorrectly) and encourage these noobies.

When there is so much access to easy information, they are disinclined to listen to the wisdom, warnings, and experience of those people who really know what they are talking about.

So, here’s what I think I’d like to do: I want to put up a page cataloguing the accidents and injuries suffered by people working or playing with fire. That way, at least the fire-curious could have a real idea of the dangers involved in what they’re playing with.

If you’d care to contribute to this project please send me an email. Please include: fuel used; equipment used; what you were doing; what caused the accident; result of the accident; extent of any injury; how long you’d been working with fire at the time of the incident; recovery time; *any photographs of the resultant injuries and/or scarring*; and you name, if you wish.

I don’t know if this information will ultimately be of any use, but I think it’s worth the effort.

Thank you.

~Stephon
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Fire-related Injury Chronicle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL