The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Under which cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
There are many possibilites for this effect using partnered code.
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
Carlos the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1234 Posts

Profile of Carlos the Great
Here is something I have been experimenting with. The principle is pretty old but, and I will admit this readily, Banachek's use of it sucked me in until, oh, about 3 words into the explanation (which shows both the power of the trick and the excellence of Banachek's instructions). In his video series, Banachek has a divination of a serial number on a piece of currency. Prior to that, he figures out which envelope the bill is in even though his back is turned and the spectator moves the envelopes around. Those of you know what I am talking about....well, you know what I am talking about.

The point is, you can use it for anything where locations of objects are switched and it doesn't have to be a specific number of objects (as long as you understand the principle involved). The one drawback in copying exactly what Banachek does (besides the fact that you should make a routine your own) is that you need to know where the object is initially. Now, there are numerous ways to get around this and I am sure you can figure this out for yourself, but this is also a wonderful, do it anytime, tool to have in your bag (or not in your bag, lol).

-Carlos
Cognite tute
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Under which cup (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL