The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » One Dollar Bill Divination (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
What's the name of this trick?!!!

Think it was Dunninger but the effect was ask spectator to take a one dollar bill out and ask them to cover the last numeral of the serial number(both places on bill) and with your second sight mind reading abilities you'd tell them it was odd or even(after a quick furtive glance at the bill).

Anybody know the name? I can't remember the exact method--PM me if you can share this with me.

thanks,

Jay
JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
Come on now, somebody has to have an idea!

thanks,

Jay
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Sounds great.
LBP MAGIC
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of LBP MAGIC
Would a serial number reading be better? It seems like most people would just pass that off as a 50 50 chance. I might be missing something though? Just guess and then have some kind of out. You have a good shot of getting it.
gdomeier
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of gdomeier
It's in Annemann's "Practical Mental Magic" page 217 and is called Mystic Perception.
JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
Thank You!!! I thought it was Joe or Ted. Can't exactly remember the method. This was an exact revelation, you could do it with a number of one dollar bills. I recall it had something to do with glancing at (no reveal method) and you named odd or even. Is this still relevant? Could you PM me please?

thanks so much!

Jay
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Jay:
I just checked the 2 bills in my pocket, it is not relevant anymore.

Tony
JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
Dang!!!

Thanks guys!!!

my best,

Jay
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Im thinking of doing the dollar SSN divination soon and only revealing first three digits. I think if I do them all it will be too obvious.

Comments?
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
It is done with One Dollar Bills. I have some U.S. money on hand and it does work for me.

- entity
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » One Dollar Bill Divination (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL