The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Blink Shift Answers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
From the numerous video requests (147) that I have had in the past days, there are questions that come up over and over.

1. "Where did I develope this move"?
Answer: In Cuba. The first problem my boss gave me is could I do a table restoration of the halves with One hand. I came up with 2 different grips and all this was done With One Hand On the table.

Then months later, he presented me with another problem. "Could I do the move with one hand in the air"? My response was "huh"?

Around 8 months later I had it down pat.

Now there has been a lot of comparsions with Doc's Ininity Pass and mine.

They are Completely Different.

All of my shifts are done with One hand on and off the table.

When the website is up, I can help you all learn my magic while I stll can teach and do the moves.

You will only learn new and Original magic from me and Nothing copied from others.

I love our profession and want to share what I have learned before the Lord calls for me.

Until later.

Your brother in magic.

Tom Wolf
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2006-03-03 09:10, mago wrote:
From the numerous video requests (147) that I have had in the past days, there are questions that come up over and over.

1. "Where did I develope this move"?
Answer: In Cuba. The first problem my boss gave me is could I do a table restoration of the halves with One hand. I came up with 2 different grips and all this was done With One Hand On the table.

Then months later, he presented me with another problem. "Could I do the move with one hand in the air"? My response was "huh"?

Around 8 months later I had it down pat.

Now there has been a lot of comparsions with Doc's Ininity Pass and mine.

They are Completely Different.

All of my shifts are done with One hand on and off the table.

When the website is up, I can help you all learn my magic while I stll can teach and do the moves.

You will only learn new and Original magic from me and Nothing copied from others.

I love our profession and want to share what I have learned before the Lord calls for me.

Until later.

Your brother in magic.

Tom Wolf

You Better Listen to My Big Brother

Mr. Wolf being that I teach the bible the Lord sometimes answer our prayers through others like he answered mine through you. Maybe, just maybe mine was invented to show you how far yours can go before the Lord calls you. I don't know what your situation is but if He does call and you have to go I hope to one day meet you in heaven so that we can hang out for all eternity and talk mess with each other.

Signed

Admiring My Big Brother

Doc

P.S. I guess I'm going to have to get off of my lazy butt and get this camcorder out again because people are privately PMing me too. Many of ya'll may not understand this but if any one says that something can be done all I have to do is dream about it and I'll make it up. What I mean is I only saw the video that ya'll saw but so I haven't seen anything else, I'll show you mine version and the possibilities of Tom's.
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Hi Doc,

You have a nice shift.

The main difference between all of mine (3) and yours, is that they are Completed as they reach the dealing hand and not After arriving.

That is a Large difference.

On my tabled versions, it is the same. The packets are restored
Before arriving at the dealing hand.

We can Always use more variations of sleights and there is no end to them.

That is what is so wonderful about our beloved magic.

Go forth all and amaze.

Tom Wolf
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Not to be nitpicky, but from what I Understand infinity is not strictly in the hands(its a method for many passes)... it could be done one handed also(this is because they are so similer).

If you apply the infinity first finger get ready to the blink shift, you have a powerful tool... These are both incredible ways of looking at shifts imho...

If you haven't got Doc's Vid's and post, do so now, and get Tom's publications too, they will both help your learning in this area tremedously.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
O.K., I'm going to delve into some uncharted waters, as far as this board is concerned. But Doc when you speak as you do, considering the lord, isn't it hypocrital. You cheat, is it not against the will of the lord to not do so?

I understand that this post will probably be deleted. So be it!!

edh
Magic is a vanishing art.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
If you read the 22 page topic about doc("would a real cheat write this") you can read all his views on religion and how being a cheat affects this.

Good reading.
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2006-03-03 20:08, edh wrote:
O.K., I'm going to delve into some uncharted waters, as far as this board is concerned. But Doc when you speak as you do, considering the lord, isn't it hypocrital. You cheat, is it not against the will of the lord to not do so?

I understand that this post will probably be deleted. So be it!!

edh

You are 100% correct and I'm 100% wrong. I make no excuses, all I can say is that the Lord calls his children from all walks of life and tells them to come as they are and I just happened to listen. I look like a filthy rag but I still came anyway.

I hope you one day come too if you've haven't already done so.

May God bless you and your family.

Signed

Doc
JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
Thanks for your contribution Tom! I can't wait!!!

respectfully,

Jay
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
Tom loved your demos. I would truly like to see a DVD that teaches your methods. Are you planing on put this on your site or is this something that is going to be sold by a dealer?

I now have to see if I can find a back copy of the magizine.
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Quote:
On 2006-05-11 23:03, aiki wrote:
Tom loved your demos. I would truly like to see a DVD that teaches your methods. Are you planing on put this on your site or is this something that is going to be sold by a dealer?

I now have to see if I can find a back copy of the magizine.

Hi Ray,
Thanks for the kind comments.
I just spoke to Bob Kimball yesterday and we hope to be able to start filming soon.

I have been adding some other new card controls to be released.

These enable one to show 3 cards as 1 and 4 cards as 2.

They are very exciting to learn and use.

Tom Wolf

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Blink Shift Answers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL