The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin Triumphs in Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
The Amazing Kreskin is appearing to sold out houses on his current tour of Canada.

He appeared last night at the Oakville Centre for the Arts, with a capacity audience, who rewarded Kreskin's masterly mix of Mentalism and "Suggestion" with a much deserved standing ovation.

In attendance were several top Canadian Mentalists, including Paul Pacific and The Evassons, learning by this Master's example.

- entity
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
See this show! This man is amazing...
xxx
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
I take it no rolls were thrown this time?
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
No. This was a real audience in a real theatre.

People loved Kreskin's performance.

Bitterman: Are you always negative?

- entity
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Is he coming to the USA?
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Quote:
On 2006-03-03 15:48, entity wrote:
No. This was a real audience in a real theatre.

People loved Kreskin's performance.

Bitterman: Are you always negative?

- entity

It was a simple question refering to the trouble he had earlier.
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17560 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Bitterman...I smiled at your comment. It was funny but not in bad taste in my opinion. I learned a lot from that thread. Just another good WAR STORY.
Some people are SOOOO touchy!
BTW...Kreskin is my personal favorite.

Posted: Mar 3, 2006 10:08pm
----------------------------------------------
Is the show much different than the DVD?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
The DVD was a money making venture, but a mistake, in my opinion. His stage show bears no relation to the badly shot and ill-conceived DVD.

- entity
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17560 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sooo...Is he coming to Florida?
I'm game for that!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Check his website. It often posts his upcoming performances or tours.

- entity
Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
I saw Kreskin's show in Brampton, Ontario last night.

It was a mixture of mentalism, magic and hypnosis with a lot of comical story telling and some piano playing.

Kreskin filled the 550 seat theatre. Everyone seemed to enjoy the show and that's what counts.
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
904 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Hi,

Sounds cool!
Am I too late for this?!
I am not aware of these show.
Are tickets still available?
I live in Kitchener/Waterloo

Phil
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Try checking Kreskin's website. Perhaps his touring dates are listed there.

- entity
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
We saw Kreskin last night at the Empire Theatre in Belleville, Ontario. He is a fantastic showman and a genuinely nice man.

After the show he took the time to not only autograph whatever people put in front of him, but to pose for pictures and speak with you. There were also a number of magicians, mentalists and hypnotists in attendance, with some coming as far as Montreal (about 250 miles away). (AllenF, it was nice to meet you.)

The entire show ran about 3 hours and he made it look effortless. His performance is a great example of routining, pacing and audience control. All of us can learn by his example.

All the best,

Rob
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
Wow. I'm guessing the dvd doesn't do him justice then. Just watched it a couple of days ago and was way under impressed. The act and the way he presented it on the dvd seemed like something that might play in the 70's and I realize he has supported himself over the years with it but I really didn't see any of the subleties that todays great mentalism material elaborates on. It seemed to me that he could have added a lot to the effects he did and made them seem a lot more miraculous. I was disapointed after hearing such great things about him at the Café here. Oh well, I must be missing something as Im sure he makes way more money then me!!
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2006-03-05 00:05, entity wrote:
Try checking Kreskin's website. Perhaps his touring dates are listed there.

- entity

HA! When you posted this for the second time did you hit the submit button in frustration?
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Entitiy X 2 = clever post from Salsa.

That I truly enjoyed.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17560 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That's Funny! Kreskin Rocks!...In his own way......
After watching his DVD a million times I decided to try some of the stuff over the radio and it worked great! You'll have to figure out for yourselves exactly which effects I used....LOL
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
The show was great in Belleville... And yes Montreal was far away but the ride was worthed the time for me

I love him... ;-)

Humbly

Kuffs
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Quote:
On 2006-03-05 18:18, ellisd wrote:
Wow. I'm guessing the dvd doesn't do him justice then. Just watched it a couple of days ago and was way under impressed. The act and the way he presented it on the dvd seemed like something that might play in the 70's and I realize he has supported himself over the years with it but I really didn't see any of the subleties that todays great mentalism material elaborates on. It seemed to me that he could have added a lot to the effects he did and made them seem a lot more miraculous. I was disapointed after hearing such great things about him at the Café here. Oh well, I must be missing something as Im sure he makes way more money then me!!

The DVD is hardly representative of his act, though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin Triumphs in Canada (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL