The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin Triumphs in Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Again, understand that the dvd mentioned was meant to show the public how to be a fake Kreskin. It obviously wouldn't show his true presentations as he performs them in his stage presentations.

- entity
lane99
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of lane99
Quote:
On 2006-03-05 18:18, ellisd wrote:
Oh well, I must be missing something as Im sure he makes way more money then me!!

Now you show up, ellisd! Where were you when he desperately needed people with just your mindset?
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Of course, Kreskin is merely touring in legitimate theatres around the Country to sold-out houses and standing ovations, being recognized in many parts of the world for the last 40 -some years as a successful Mentalist and a public icon.

I think he has earned some respect.

Telling to note those who side with hecklers as opposed to those who give successful Artists their due.

- entity
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Nice to see that kreskin continues to amaze and entertain with his ongoing tour. May he continue in good health for many years to come.

- entity
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
I found it very interesting that Kreskin does the Dunninger Production of a Glass of Water effect to open his show. I undertand that this version is a secret that very few know the exact workings of. Charlie Miller did it, as does David Alexander.

It is very effective.

- entity
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2863 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Awesome in Ottawa! Sold out, standing ovation. Kreskin is AMAZING. Fact. Smile
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
You tell 'em, Magicalaurie!

Kreskin rocks!

- entity
Red Von
View Profile
Loyal user
Branson, MO
251 Posts

Profile of Red Von
Fact. One of the best!!

:cheers:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin Triumphs in Canada (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL